Improving service and increasing efficiency with a migration to Office 365
A Content Migration to SharePoint Online (Microsoft Teams)
Learn in this case study how we helped a leading distributor of metal forming supplies and components to make the move to more efficient working in Microsoft Teams.
“I have recommended Ensentia already.“
Founded in 1964 as a distributor of metal forming supplies and components, Ajacs has continuously focused on customer service.
As an energetic and forward looking organization looking to improve it’s administration functions and efficiency Ajacs chose to re-implement document based processes within Microsoft Teams.
To complete this task and remove the cost and risk associated with it’s original document management system Ajacs needed to migrate the content from that system into Microsoft Teams Channels.
- Migration of thousands of documents and meta data from an older document management system source to into SharePoint Online.
- High volume of source documents.
- Older imaging file formats in use in the source.
- Different document types in the source.
- Different document profiles in the source.
- Incorrectly identified file formats in the source.
- Migration of documents and meta data into SharePoint Online.
- High performance, high volume migration process.
- Reconciliation of source and destination systems.
- Managed migration.
- Reduced platform risk with migration to a modern platform.
- Reduced platform cost via consolidation.
- Increased user capability against content now residing in SharePoint Online.
- Increased infrastructure efficiency by migrating content into the client’s selected cloud platform.