Barnes Disability Advocates
High Fidelity, High Volume Net Documents to SharePoint Online
Learn in this case study how we helped our client ease their transition from Net Documents to Microsoft SharePoint Online with an automated migration of content and structure.
For more than 20 years, Barnes Disability Advocates has been Southern Utah’s only Law Firm that focuses exclusively on Social Security Disability Claims.
Barnes Disability Advocates are proud to use their highly professional approach to secure positive outcomes for their many clients.
As with any modern business professionalism is underpinned by effective and efficient IT systems. In this respect Barnes had previously paired a customer relationship management (CRM) system with Net Documents to manage cases and records.
Having identified a series of benefits to be realized by moving from Net Documents to Microsoft SharePoint Online Barnes required a high volume, high fidelity migration of content, structure, meta data and version history that complied with their CRM integration requirements.
- Migration of 1000’s of workspaces.
- Migration of 100,000’s documents.
- Migration of in-use production system.
- Sub folders in Net Documents workspaces needed to be migrated
- Document meta data required
- Previous document versions required
- Managed migration using the Ensentia Adaptive Migration software platform
- Migration executed within a weekend for minimal business interruption
- Reproduced each workspace as a container in SharePoint
- Reproduced Net Documents folder structure underneath each destination container.
- Reproduced meta data including created and modified details.
- Mapped Net Documents lookup properties to SharePoint managed meta data where appropriate.
- Reproduced previous document versions in the SharePoint document version history.